Program & Project Management
Using proven planning methods and expertise to align project goals with key business requirements for timely and efficient completion.
AspenTech offers a well-established program and project management methodology that ensures successful solution delivery across the various project performance factors-human, process, and technology. The methodology facilitates alignment of project objectives with customer requirements, risk mitigation, and quality assurance, and ensures that projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
Important elements of AspenTech's program and project management methodology include:
- A focus on maximizing value generation and sustenance
- A standardized project methodology and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- An emphasis on planning and establishing baselines (scope, cost, and schedule)
- Upfront planning through the development of a project execution plan and continuous monitoring and feedback on actual project performance compared to plan
- Clearly-defined business impact and success criteria/process key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Program oversight and disciplined execution with a strong emphasis on quality assurance and risk mitigation